991 St. Johns Place
Crown Heights, Brooklyn
Originally built in 1921, 991 St Johns (formerly known as St. Gregory the Great School) is a Landmarked property in the Crown Heights North Historic District II. The vacant structure, formerly a school, is approximately 25,000 SF. Workable City signed a long-term ground lease with St. Gregory’s Church for its redevelopment. Currently in predevelopment, Workable City will convert and enlarge the former Catholic School into a multifamily rental building in Crown Heights.